The SAT is going digital in 2024.
Be prepared for the updated exam with Barron’s.
Big news! Beginning in March of 2024 for U.S. students, and 2023 for international students, the SAT will be administered in a digital, adaptive format. Significant changes will be made to the exam to make it feel less daunting and more approachable. What changes will be made to the SAT? What do these changes mean for you? Read on for more information.
Barron's Digital SAT in the News
- PRESS RELEASE: Barron’s Introduces a Study Guide for the All-New Digital SAT®
- INTERVIEW: SAT Test Undergoing Transformation with New Digital Format
- INTERVIEW: WGVU News Interview with Brian Stewart
- INTERVIEW: SAT Testing Goes Digital: What Parents and Teens Need to Know
- INTERVIEW: Changes are Coming to the SAT. Here's What You Need to Know
- INTERVIEW: Tips for Students to Prepare for the New Digital SAT in 2024
- INTERVIEW: Significant Changes to the SAT
- INTERVIEW: Brian W Stewart On The 5 Things Parents Can Do To Help Their Children Thrive and Excel In School
- INTERVIEW: The New SATs: What You Need to Know
- INTERVIEW: Here’s What Your Teen Needs to Know About the New Digital SAT
- INTERVIEW: Should Your Teen Submit Their SAT Or ACT Scores? Experts Weigh In
- INTERVIEW: The 5 Most Significant Changes Coming to the SAT in 2024
- INTERVIEW: Let’s Be Smart About Artificial Intelligence This School Year
Ready to tackle the SAT?
Check out Barron’s collection of SAT books today. Barron’s SAT Study Guide Premium 2023 will remain on sale through the final administration of the paper and pencil version of the SAT in December 2023.
SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which is not affiliated with Barron's and was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.